- PC Client Group revenue of $33.0 billion, down 4 percent from 2012.
- Data Center Group revenue of $11.2 billion, up 7 percent from 2012.
- Other Intel architecture operating segments revenue of $4.1 billion, down 7 percent from 2012.
- PC Client Group revenue of $8.6 billion, up 2 percent sequentially and flat year-over-year.
- Data Center Group revenue of $3.0 billion, up 3 percent sequentially and up 8 percent year-over-year.
- Other Intel architecture operating segments revenue of $1.1 billion, up 4 percent sequentially and up 9 percent year-over-year.
- Gross margin of 62.0 percent, 1 percentage point above the midpoint of the company's prior expectation of 61 percent.
- R&D plus MG&A spending of $4.8 billion, slightly above the company's prior expectation of approximately $4.7 billion.
- Tax rate of 26 percent versus the company's prior expectation of 25 percent.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., January 16, 2014 -- Intel Corporation today reported full-year revenue of $52.7 billion, operating income of $12.3 billion, net income of $9.6 billion and EPS of $1.89. The company generated approximately $20.9 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $4.5 billion, and used $2.1 billion to repurchase 94 million shares of stock.
For the fourth quarter, Intel posted revenue of $13.8 billion, operating income of $3.5 billion, net income of $2.6 billion, and EPS of 51 cents. The company generated approximately $6.2 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $1.1 billion, and used $528 million to repurchase 22 million shares of stock.
"We had a solid fourth quarter with signs of stabilization in the PC segment and financial growth from a year ago," said Intel CEO Brian Krzanich. "We've built a strong foundation for our business by bringing innovation to the market more quickly across a wide range of computing platforms. For example, at CES, we demonstrated multiple devices that weren't on our roadmap six months ago."
Full-Year 2013 Key Financial Information and Business Unit Trends
Q4 Key Financial Information and Business Unit Trends
|Revenue||$13.8 billion||$13.5 billion||up 3%|
|Gross Margin||62.0%||58.0%||up 4.0 pts.|
|Operating Income||$3.5 billion||$3.2 billion||up 12%|
|Net Income||$2.6 billion||$2.5 billion||up 6%|
|Earnings Per Share||51 cents||48 cents||up 6%|