Intel Announces 2022 EPIC Supplier Program Award Recipients
Program recognizes supplier partners that exemplify Intel’s standard of excellence.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Today, Intel announced the recipients of the 2022 Intel EPIC Supplier Program awards, which recognizes supplier partners that exemplify Intel’s standard of excellence. Intel is committed to expanding global supply capacity, delivering leadership products and enabling Intel Foundry Services. Supplier partners are critical to enabling Intel’s technology roadmap and enhancing supply chain resilience for its customers. These award-winning suppliers are trusted partners that exemplify world-class commitment to continuous improvement and performance excellence.
“The 2022 Intel EPIC program award recipients are truly an exceptional group of companies, pursuing the highest standards of excellence, aligned to Intel values. The award-winning companies have made significant contributions to Intel and the industry in very challenging times,” said Keyvan Esfarjani, executive vice president and chief global operations officer at Intel. “Their long-standing commitment to quality, diversity and inclusion, continuous innovation, and collaboration toward operational excellence results makes them world-class partners.”
CEO Pat Gelsinger said: “Our supplier partnerships are paramount to our ability to advance progress toward meeting the world’s insatiable appetite for semiconductors. With their continued partnership, pursuit of continuous improvement, flawless execution and intrepid innovation, we continue to execute on our IDM 2.0 strategy at a torrid pace. Congratulations to the winners of this year’s Intel’s EPIC Supplier Program.”
Intel founded its recognition program in 1987 to establish an objective system for measuring and improving quality, innovation and performance. Previously named the Supplier Continuous Quality Improvement Program, Intel renamed the program in 2021 to expand the award criteria and recognize companies for “EPIC” performance: excellence, partnership, inclusion and continuous improvement.
The Intel EPIC Supplier Program has three award levels: The “Outstanding Supplier Award” recognizes the highest performance across all measures, the “Distinguished Supplier Award” recognizes companies where performance consistently exceeds expectations, and the “Valued Supplier Award” recognizes companies that are steadily improving across all program criteria and exceeding expectations in at least one critical area.
Learn more at Intel EPIC Supplier Program and Awards.
Outstanding Supplier Award Recipients:
- Applied Materials, Inc. - with Supplier Diversity Distinction
- Lam Research Corporation. - with Supplier Diversity Distinction
- Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
- Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd.
- The PEER Group Inc.
- Tokyo Electron Limited
Distinguished Supplier Award Recipients:
- AT & S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik AG
- Brewer Science, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss SMT GmbH
- Daewon Semiconductor Packaging Industrial Co., Ltd.
- DISCO Corp.
- FormFactor, Inc.
- GF Piping Systems
- JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corp.
- Keysight Technologies, Inc.
- Kokusai Electric Corp. - with Safety Distinction
- Lasertec Corp.
- Moses Lake Industries (TAMA Chemicals)
- Murata Machinery, Ltd.
- NAMICS Corporation
- Powertech Technology Inc.
- Synopsys, Inc.
- Technoprobe S.P.A.
- Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Tosoh Quartz, Inc.
- Tosoh SMD, Inc.
- Veolia ES Technical Solutions, L.L.C.
- Wipro Limited
Valued Supplier Award Recipients:
- AGC Inc. - for Availability
- ASM International N.V. - for Technology
- Compass Group, NAD - for Supplier Diversity
- FUJIFILM Electronic Materials - for Sustainability
- GIGAPHOTON, Inc. - for Technology
- HCL Technologies Ltd. - for Cost
- JLL - for Supplier Diversity
- Nikon Corporation - for Cost
- PSK Inc. - for Quality
- Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. - for Availability
- Siltronic AG - for Sustainability
- Skanska USA Building Inc. - for Supplier Diversity
Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) is an industry leader, creating world-changing technology that enables global progress and enriches lives. Inspired by Moore’s Law, we continuously work to advance the design and manufacturing of semiconductors to help address our customers’ greatest challenges. By embedding intelligence in the cloud, network, edge and every kind of computing device, we unleash the potential of data to transform business and society for the better. To learn more about Intel’s innovations, go to newsroom.intel.com and intel.com.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Source: Intel Corporation
Released Apr 7, 2022 • 11:00 AM EDT