Media Alert: Intel Hosts oneAPI DevSummit for AI 2022
Join Intel for a one-day virtual event focused on new tools and techniques to address common AI development challenges.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- On July 12, 2022, Intel will host a live virtual event – oneAPI DevSummit for AI 2022 – focused on building AI applications that seamlessly scale from edge to cloud.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220630005137/en/
Join Intel for oneAPI DevSummit for AI 2022, a one-day virtual event focused on new tools and techniques to address common AI development challenges. (Graphic: Intel Corporation)
This one-day event is designed for researchers, data scientists and developers to:
- Connect with industry experts focused on addressing challenges in AI development to increase productivity and drive innovation.
- Learn about drop-in optimizations across popular frameworks and libraries for deep learning, machine learning and data analytics including TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn and more.
- See demos of Intel AI tools for end-to-end development: data preparation, training, inference, deployment and scaling.
- Participate in a hands-on workshop on creating an AI application for dinosaur hunting.
- Attend tech talks and panel discussions with tech experts from Accenture, RedHat, Google and Intel.
To register and review the full schedule, visit the DevSummit for AI 2022 page on Intel.com.
Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) is an industry leader, creating world-changing technology that enables global progress and enriches lives. Inspired by Moore’s Law, we continuously work to advance the design and manufacturing of semiconductors to help address our customers’ greatest challenges. By embedding intelligence in the cloud, network, edge and every kind of computing device, we unleash the potential of data to transform business and society for the better. To learn more about Intel’s innovations, go to newsroom.intel.com and intel.com.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Released Jun 30, 2022 • 11:00 AM EDT